Sunday services are broadcast live online (live streamed) from Haliburton UC on YouTube at 11:15 a.m. whenever HUC is open for in-church services (during pandemic closures the time changes). Online access opens 15 minutes before the program starts so everyone has time to tune in. During the pandemic we may also prerecord online-only events such as our Christmas Eve service.
The following guide will help you access both live and prerecorded Sunday services and special events.
- Click on this link: Rev. Harry Morgan’s YouTube channel.
- You’ll find images with titles and dates (see the examples above). Each image represents a live stream, prerecorded upcoming event or recently recorded service, message (sermon) or event.
- You can also go straight to the YouTube channel by clicking on the Online Services button on the Home page of this website.
- Click on the image of the item you want to watch.
- Live streams can be watched after the “Live Now” box appears on the image.
- Prerecorded videos that are scheduled for future broadcast are labelled “Premiere” and can be watched after the indicated start date and time.
- All other videos can be watched at any time.
- Unless otherwise indicated*, the live stream or video begins 15 minutes before the official program start to give everyone time to tune in.
- We support the “chat” function throughout live Sunday services and many prerecorded events to help our online participants stay connected.
- When the live stream or video is over it will stop automatically.
If you’re having difficulty finding a new live stream or video, remember to refresh your page.
If you don’t see the item you want or (for live streams) you don’t see the Live Now button:
- You’ve arrived on the channel page too early and you’ll need to keep refreshing it, or
- You need to click on the image to go to that page before Live Now appears, or
- There have been technical difficulties and a new live stream will start momentarily from a new image, or
- You’ve arrived on the channel page after the live stream ended, in which case you can watch the recording of it at any time.
If you’re still having trouble, contact us during our office hours. We’ll do our best to help find a solution.
*After live Sunday services end, they are posted back to the YouTube page in three formats that viewers have requested:
- Full service (includes the 15-minute setup)
- Message only